We’re seeking talented and eager CPQ Consultants to serve as the bridge between solution technology and our customers’ business plans and processes. You’ll help partners and customers bring technology and business together. How? By working with them to build a model that shows how CPQ technology can support and optimize sales and product configuration processes for that specific customer. And then you help implement that model, so that customers and partners realize a business that’s ready to use everything e-Con offers. You’ll be backed by an expert team, expert partners, and focus on collaboration.
What we ask of you:
Ability to work with generic and abstract models.
Experience with other CPQ solutions is a major plus.
Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365, AX, NAV or CRM is a plus.
Robust experience with Microsoft Office products.
Excellent command of the English language.
At least university or college education. Focus on (technical) business or computer science is a plus.
Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with people, environments, cultures.
Committed to teamwork and collaboration.
Ability to travel throughout the U.S. and Canada
Current ability to work legally in the U.S.
What we offer:
Excellent salary and benefits.
Skills development for working with international companies and related industries.
A friendly and collaborative work environment with an expert team.
An international company where you’ll help develop a highly innovative product.
VIsual C++ Software Developer
- Experience selling in the manufacturing software market place
- Knowledge of manufacturing terminology and processes such as: ERP, Engineering, BOM, Estimating, Sales Order Processing, MRP, Work Orders, Production Planning, Scheduling, Inventory Management, Purchasing, Accounting, and Supply Chain Management.
- Contacts within manufacturing marketplace that can be leveraged to build a pipeline
- Demonstrate a solid approach to the sales process with creativity and vision
- Proficiency in PC and Internet skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, sales force automation and web meeting tools.
- Strong follow-up skills
- Ability to travel 30 – 50% of the time and flexibility in work schedule